We are seeking a high-energy, marketing communications professional to join our team and help us grow. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and experience managing conferences/events. An understanding of the legal profession and software industry is a plus. The Marketing Communications Manager will be expected to multi-task for the company, handling all aspects of promoting our product.
- Work with the company’s senior management to understand and articulate product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market
- Communicate our value proposition to target stakeholders, including law firm prospects, the legal media and other industry influencers.
- Support our marketing strategy by creating compelling campaigns to reach Foundation’s target market of large law firms through, among other things, conference/event management and writing.
- Create web copy, brochures, press releases, blogs, white papers, case studies and other content on a wide range of topics.
- Implement a marketing automation platform for effective email campaigns.
- Develop integrated social media campaigns on relevant platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Support the sales team by organizing all aspects of our trade shows including the premier annual legal marketing conferences, LMA and ILTACON.
- Develop sales collateral including sales/trade show presentations and webinars to support the company’s sales team in meeting goals.
- Provide ongoing reporting of the impact of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5-8 years of marketing and content creation experience preferably with a software product.
- A passion and strong understanding of our company’s mission and ability to quickly learn about our product and market.
- Extremely strong written communication skills as well as the ability to adopt our corporate voice.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects concurrently with various deadlines and many moving parts.
- Collaborative and communicative working within a team, while also able to work well independently.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A wide degree of creativity and analytical skills are expected to optimize our marketing strategies and tactics.
- Dynamic, energetic start-up company
- Lots of support and collaboration across the company
- Work from home
- Limited travel (less than 25%)